Gravimetric Dosing for Explosive Environments
How does it work?
Most gravimetric powder dispensers use loss-in-weight technology, which means that a hopper is mounted onto load cells which measure material consumption during dosing. When dispensing very small amounts of material (e.g. 400 mg) at high accuracy (e.g. 1%), loss-in-weight technology is not reliable enough. This is often the case when small fluctuations in weight can have a great impact on the quality of the final product or when you're dosing expensive ingredients than can easily increase overall production cost.
With gain-in-weight dispensing, our systems provide the exact weight of dispensed material, guaranteeing you the quality of the end product.
An intelligent self-learning mechanism provides high accuracy throughout the dispensing range, automatically adjusting the speed of the feeder when a fluctuation in material flow is detected. The check weighing function brings extra security as it ejects overload dosages thus avoiding production delays.
All models of our gravimetric powder dispensers are suitable for laboratory and industrial use, as they can be either stand-alone or a part of PLC operated production line.
- Self-learning mechanism assures high accuracy throughout the dosing range
- Suitable for environments with a high risk of dust explosion: II 2 D / - III C T125°C (IECEx certified)
- Checkweighing function with the ejection of overweight dosages assures full control over the quality of end product
- IIOT (industrial internet of things) connected device
- Continuum: Capacity: 30 - 6000 g/h, for continuous dosing of powders with a particle size of 10 microns and higher.
- Micro: Capacity: 0,400 - 2g, for free-flowing powders.
- Milli: Capacity: 2 - 100g, for free-flowing powders and granulates.
- Duplex: Capacity: 50 - 200g, for free-flowing powders and granulates, comes with a check weighing option.
Tailored to your application
The modular design of Alba powder dispensers allows great flexibility and adaptation to the specific characteristics of the material and the requirements of your application.
Would you like to find out more? Give us a call at +386 3 428 18 00 or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.
Back to list